Deactivated MG15 Machine Gun
Deactivated MG15 Aircraft 7.92mm Machine Gun in excellent, original deactivated condition. 1940 Rheinmetall Borsig manfacture stamps and correct Trommel double drum magazine dated to 1941. The MG15 was the standard crew operated machine gun in all German planes until the end of WWII. They were used for defence against attacking enemy aircraft. They were a relatively simple design and were therefore very reliable weapons. All deactivated weapons sold by D and B Militaria are deactivated in the United Kingdom and hold London or Birmingham proof marks and a certificate stating that the weapon has been deactivated correctly.