Deactivated Portuguese FBP M968 60mm Mortar. In very good condition and complete with correct tripod, chest, end caps, sling and 60mm inert round in its container. The M968, made by Fábrica de Braço de Prata, entered service with the Portuguese army in 1948. They mainly saw service in Mozambique and Angola and many can still be found in use all over East and Central Africa. All deactivated weapons sold by D and B Militaria are deactivated in the United Kingdom and hold London or Birmingham proof marks and a certificate stating that the weapon has been deactivated correctly and is legal within the U.K.